As a Phoenix accounting, bookkeeping and tax firm, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets, organizers and supporting schedules we use in preparing your tax returns and other forms.
- Personal interviews, meetings and conferences with you.
Information received from you and others about your transactions with others and with us.
Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to any third parties, except as permitted by you or required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal and account information about you to those of our employees or contractors who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the above information. And thanks so much for the opportunity to be your Phoenix accounting firm. We truly appreciate your patronage.
We can take care of all your tax needs – personal and business – plus provide help with past tax issues.
What We Deliver:
- Tax Planning
- Preparation of Tax Records
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Operating Statement Performance Graphs
- Balance Sheets
- Bank Reconciliations
- Detailed General Ledgers
- Comparative Operating Statements
- Financial Ratio Analyses
- Payroll Check Writing
- Peace of Mind